Kempston Rural Primary School
Our Values and Ethos:
At Kempston Rural Primary School we believe that every child should enjoy their education and be happy, healthy and safe at school. Our school is one step in a child’s journey of lifelong learning and we will always be a caring place where children and adults make a valuable contribution and are inspired to be creative, think for themselves and feel confident to meet new challenges.
Our Mission Statement:
To develop pupils that value and respect their own and others individuality, culture and heritage. We are committed to providing a place of excellence with high standards. Our key aims are to:
- Provide a stimulating, creative and engaging curriculum which develops the skills, abilities and talents of all pupils
- Foster a school culture that is built around the British Values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths.
- Create a school environment that is fit for purpose, safe, secure and caring which fosters relationships based on respect
- Build effective partnerships between children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
- Develop a staff team which is highly trained and motivated.