To view our SEND Newsletter (Autumn) please click here.
Please note the new SENCO email address is: SENCO@kempstonrural.co.uk.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Miss C Augustine
- KRPS SEND News - A Termly newsletter that gives information to parents about SEND/Inclusion updates at Kempston Rural School.
- SEND Matters - A Bedford Borough Newsletter that gives advice for parents and details of activities over school holidays. https://localoffer.bedford.gov.uk/kb5/bedford/directory/service.page?id=VieCO29uWdM#:~:text=%22SEND%20Matters%22%20is%20the%20newsletter,Education%2C%20Health%20and%20Care%20sectors.
Support, Advice and Resources
- Autism Bedfordshire
- Bedford Borough Local Offer - Latest information accessing services, support and activities in Bedford Borough
- BBC Schools is a great site for children of all ages
- Education Psychology drop in sessions for parents
- Oxford Owl
- Parent/Carer Forum A Parent/Carer Forum is a group of parents and carers of children with special educational needs or disabilities who work with local authorities, education settings, health providers and other providers to make sure that the services they commission, plan and deliver meet the needs of disabled children and families.
- SENDIASS (The Bedford SENDIASS (formerly Bedford SEND Advice) provide a free, impartial and confidential service to parents and carers of children who have special educational needs and or a disability (SEND).
- Speech Therapy advice/tips
- Support with Homework